Spray Tan Prep Instructions
Follow these instructions before your custom spray tan to ensure the best sunless tanning results.
- Remove body hair 8 to 24 hours before your tanning session.
- Skin should be clean and dry before being sprayed. Don’t apply moisturizers, deodorants, antiperspirants, oils or makeup before your tanning appointment. They can effect tan development.
- It is best to shower before appointment and come as a clean canvas. Remove jewelry before being sprayed.
- Wear dark and loose clothing to your appointment. Wear loose shoes - flip flops are best.
- During your spray tan, you may wear a dark swimsuit or go topless; whatever you prefer and are most comfortable with.
- Your hair will need to be off of the face and neck - use clips, or a hair tie.
- Protect your vehicle interior. Use a towel to cover leather or light colored seats. This goes for your bedding too; you may want to switch to old sheets for the first night until you shower.
- You will not be able to get wet until after your first shower – this means try your best not to sweat, and if it is raining please bring an umbrella.